[Patch] [Trivial] Adds Macro to check if current query was filled up from internal cached data

harish badrinath harishbadrinath at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 13:08:47 UTC 2011

Hello,
I have very recently sent messages asking people for pointers in
knowing if a query was filled with data from bind's internal cache or
was it served from data "logically" filled from resolving servers.
This is my attempt at solving that issue.

It is very useful for me, it is posted here in the hopes that people
correct/critique the patch and if it "done the right way", i hope its
useful for someone and save them 1-2 days in labor.

Regards,
Harish Badrinath