Help pls

Vignesh Gadiyar vcgadiyar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 12:21:57 UTC 2011

Okay, but i needed to know one thing. BIND gives us the resolved IP
addresses before sending them back to the client right. I have a  code which
ranks those IP addresses based on some parameters. So, i needed to know
where exactly i need to insert that code into BIND so that i can send back
the ranked IP addresses. So, i need to know the code-flow. That's why i was
asking for the documentation. Appreciate some help.

Regards.

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 5:36 PM, Sue Graves <sgraves at isc.org> wrote:

> Sorry Vignesh,
> This is not the proper list for novice BIND users.
> Please join bind-users list for general questions about BIND.
> Thanks,
> Sue
>
> On 6/15/2011 4:47 AM, Vignesh Gadiyar wrote:
> > I am a novice to BIND and i wanted to know if somebody had a
> documentation
> > of BIND functions so as to know the exact code-flow . Appreciate the
> help.
> >
> > Regards.

ƃɔʌ