www.avondirecto.com.ve

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Fri Feb 3 01:16:45 UTC 2012

The servers for avondirecto.com.ve are returning non-authoritative answers.

; <<>> DiG 9.7.3-P3 <<>> www.avondirecto.com.ve @ns1.impsat.com.ve +norec
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;www.avondirecto.com.ve.		IN	A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
www.avondirecto.com.ve.	86400	IN	A	201.234.226.43

;; Query time: 312 msec
;; SERVER: 200.31.4.70#53(200.31.4.70)
;; WHEN: Fri Feb  3 12:07:06 2012
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 56

When we fixed named stop accepting glue promoted to answer from
parent zones we tightend up the acceptance criteria to not accept
non "aa" answers (9.7.0).  This got relaxed in 9.7.1 to accept non
"aa" answers.  "aa=0" can be used to skip lame servers however when
all the servers are broken you get SERVFAIL.

Mark
--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: marka at isc.org