rndc changezone

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Wed Jul 9 12:51:40 UTC 2014

> I have done that. Now, configure_zone() it fails while calling
> ns_zone_configure() (which is quite big). AFAIK there are no debug log
> messages inside this function. do you have any tips how to debug the
> problem - where ns_zone_configure() exits?

I liberally sprinkle extra isc_log_write() calls when I am trying to work
out what is going on inside named :-)

Tony.
Fair Isle: Northerly veering northeasterly 4 or 5, occasionally 6 in east.
Slight or moderate in east, slight in west. Fog patches, rain in east.
Moderate or good, occasionally very poor.