EDNS probing

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Mon Jul 28 11:16:55 UTC 2014

I have some patches (in the following messages) which fix the interop
problems I have been having between BIND 9.10 and authority servers with
buggy truncation. The main thing they do is strip out the old EDNS512 flag
and instead rely on the adb EDNS UDP size probe logic. The other necessary
tweak is to start with a larger less pessimistic UDP size.

Tony.
Fair Isle: Westerly backing southwesterly 4, increasing 5 or 6 later in west.
Slight, becoming moderate later in west. Fog patches, rain later. Moderate or
good, occasionally very poor.