Json-c on Windows

Gisle Vanem gvanem at yahoo.no
Wed Nov 2 17:25:47 UTC 2016

I'm trying to build all libs and apps using Json-C (-DHAVE_JSON and
-DHAVE_JSON_C). But it fails in linking named.exe:
  statschannel.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _isc_socketmgr_renderjson

Looking at lib/isc/win32/socket.c, the function 'isc_socketmgr_renderjson()'
is missing there (comparing with lib/isc/unix/socket.c). An oversight (?)

I'm not into the details of ISC to make this work. So I just added this to
the end of win32/socket.c:

#ifdef HAVE_JSON
isc_result_t
isc_socketmgr_renderjson(isc_socketmgr_t *mgr0, json_object *stats)
{
	return ISC_R_NOMEMORY;
}
#endif /* HAVE_JSON */