Ed25519 rainstorms and donkeys

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Wed Jun 7 16:40:16 UTC 2017

Hi Tony-

We are ALL eager to get some of these new curves into BIND.   Francis Dupont IS already working on adding the ED25519 support, and has run into some snags.  His work isn’t committed yet, but I think it is pretty far along.  I believe he reported at least one bug to the OpenSSL folks.

I sent Francis your post on this list (he is not on here) and he replied  "gssapi has the same one shot issue so I copied its code and stack the to-be-signed/verified data into an isc_buffer…”  It would be great if you guys could work together so you don’t duplicate effort.

thanks as always for contributing!

Vicky