dyndb sql implementation

Steinbauer, Markus markus.steinbauer at stonby.at
Sun May 31 18:54:45 UTC 2020

Hi,

I currently am woring on a dyndb interface for MySQL (afterwards
probably PostgreSQL and SQLite) and I am wondering if there is some
Documentation available for the interface. (I only found the source code
of the sample driver and the bind-dyndb-ldap project of Redhat until
now)

In particular I would need information on the Database Methods and what
exactly they are mend to do, as it takes a lot of Time to figure that
out from the sources.

Further I would need some information on how to handle memory propperly,
as currently I am storing buffers for the Results inside the memory
context of my dyndb instance, which causes a severe memory leak in my
point of view.

Thank you for some advice and best regards,

Markus