[bind10-dev] Agenda for call 2010-02-03

Shane Kerr shane at isc.org
Wed Feb 3 12:22:19 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I hope everyone is better recovered from their travels than I am. 9
hours of jetlag sucks!

Agenda for this week's call:

      * Roll call
      * Jabberizing the call?
      * AP from previous weeks:
              * Shane to try to make a graph of timeline
              * Jeremy to set up automated coverage testing
              * Jeremy will be writing a blog article about the coverage
                test
              * Jelte to make proposal on how to use the exception class
              * Michael to update msgq ticket to indicate what exactly
                is to be reviewed (like which directory)
      * Daily check-ins
      * Release countdown: 6 weeks!
      * Release plan
      * Status check