[bind10-dev] Blog comment from BDB developer

Evan Hunt each at isc.org
Tue Jul 13 19:02:03 UTC 2010

> That's fine. It's the use of DB_SET_RANGE that I have reservations about.

I guess I'm confused about your point.  I thought we were discussing
whether it would be possible to make a BIND 10 data source based on
Berkeley DB, in addition to the other databases we already support or
plan to.

If DB_SET_RANGE is a way to make BDB do the thing we need it to do
(i.e., find the closest previous record for a given key), then the
answer is yes, it would be possible.

Evan Hunt -- each at isc.org
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.