[bind10-dev] miscellaneous tickets for previous release

Jeremy C. Reed jreed at isc.org
Tue Jul 27 14:24:08 UTC 2010

You may follow up to the tickets themselves.

These are outstanding tickets still open for the old July release:

auth server doesn't handle NS query at a zone cut correctly
http://bind10.isc.org/ticket/70
It appears that the ticket may have changed topics somewhat.
What is current status?

auth server incorrectly returns SERVFAIL to queries of class ANY
http://bind10.isc.org/ticket/80
How to test? Use sqlite3 directly to add HS and/or CH zones? Even when I
comment out the check in the datasrc library for "in" it assumes a CH
zone is IN. Anyways, the -C ANY appears to give what I have.

bindctl will allow options for modules that aren't running
http://bind10.isc.org/ticket/99
This depends on http://bind10.ic.org/ticket/123 but I don't see any
work on these. What is the status?

Okay to move these to the August release (06. 4th Incremental Release)?

Also that 05. milestone has DHCP diagram and recursive analysis.

  Jeremy C. Reed
  ISC