[bind10-dev] weekly status update

Jeremy C. Reed jreed at isc.org
Tue Jun 15 14:02:43 UTC 2010

This last week I improved some of the scripts on the bulk build
machines, worked at generating profiling reports (for c++ b10-auth code
only), patched configure.ac/Makefile.am files to do coverage reporting
for python tests (not committed to trunk yet), little documentation on
how to add tests, and did some testing of code in various branches
(including trac176 for logging).

This week I will be working at writing an introduction to BIND 10
development: introduce the components, hints on getting started with
communication between modules and adding a new module, and point to API
documentation. Also working on benchmarking all three releases for
comparison. And probably add an automated "profiling" build with report
(weekly). And this week more manual testing of branches code.