[bind10-dev] libdns to libdns++

JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 jinmei at isc.org
Thu Jun 17 21:58:32 UTC 2010

At Tue, 15 Jun 2010 02:52:09 +0000,
Evan Hunt <each at isc.org> wrote:

> > I propose we change our DNS library name from libdns to libdns++.
>
> +1

I just made this change on trunk.

In his review Jeremy wondered we might change the directory name from
src/lib/dns to src/lib/dns++, but I was not sure if that really makes
sense and kept the current name (I wouldn't necessarily oppose to that
if others want this change, though).  This discussion is recorded in
the ticket:
https://bind10.isc.org/ticket/190

For the moment I'll keep the old directory name.  If someone has a
strong opinion on this please speak up and/or file it as a separate
ticket.

---
JINMEI, Tatuya