[bind10-dev] Wiki updates, 2010-06-18

Shane Kerr shane at isc.org
Fri Jun 18 10:12:26 UTC 2010

All,

I have gone through the Wiki and updated various documents:

      * The front page had various tweaks
      * https://bind10.isc.org/wiki/DesignDiagrams has an updated
        diagram, and now has regular review scheduled
      * https://bind10.isc.org/wiki/CodingGuidelines was reviewed, no
        changes
      * https://bind10.isc.org/wiki/SubversionGuidelines had a note
        about "svn+ssh" added, a bit more explanation about trunk build
        requirement added, and I removed the note about the October 2009
        move (I doubt anyone needs it any more). Also now has regular
        review scheduled.
      * https://bind10.isc.org/wiki/CodeReviewProcedure reviewed, no
        changes
      * https://bind10.isc.org/wiki/AdminNotes now has regular review
        scheduled

I'm going to slowly increase the documents that have regular review, so
that we can resist the entropy that causes Wiki-rot. Out of date
documents suck. :)

--
Shane