[bind10-dev] Ruminations on difference normalization (#1456)

Michal 'vorner' Vaner michal.vaner at nic.cz
Thu Dec 15 08:52:44 UTC 2011

Hello

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 09:42:43AM +0100, Jelte Jansen wrote:
> O yes, it would definitely be in the layer that we make which talks to
> the actual backend db. Within the current code I'm thinking that would
> be in or on the level of database.cc.

I mean even more generic layer. This is for all the database backends, but not
for datasource backends that are updatable, like data stored in a git, to name
some crazy ideas. There are potentially more datasources than database ones and
in-memory one ;-).

With regards

--
2 keys should be enough for everyone