[bind10-dev] A-Team Sprint Planning Meeting 26 Jan 2011

Stephen Morris stephen at isc.org
Wed Jan 26 16:34:49 UTC 2011

Following the A-Team sprint planning session today:

* A new sprint milestone has been created (http://bind10.isc.org/milestone/A-Team-Sprint-20110209) and all tasks not marked as complete have been moved to it.  This has also been marked as the "Current A-Team Sprint" on the "Sprint Progress" page (http://bind10.isc.org/wiki/SprintProgress).

* An A-Team task backlog milestone has been created (http://bind10.isc.org/milestone/A-Team-Task-Backlog).  If you identify any additional tasks for the resolver, please create them and add them to this page.  We'll discuss them (and maybe estimate them as well) at the next sprint planning session.

Michal will create tasks for tackling performance and add them to the current sprint.  We'll do the estimating for these by email - when the tasks have been created, I'll send round an email asking for your estimates then take the consensus and/or arrange for a call to discuss them

Stephen