[bind10-dev] automated branch name in commit messages

Michal 'vorner' Vaner michal.vaner at nic.cz
Fri Jan 28 15:10:26 UTC 2011

Hello

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 10:48:39AM +0100, Jelte Jansen wrote:
> We can put the following scripts in .git/hooks in the repository, but like code,
> I want to have it looked at before we put it in, perhaps there's something
> important i have not thought of, and I certainly don't want to mess up the repo :)

I'd like to point out that everyone would mess up only his own repo, as hooks
are not shared and putting this hook to the central repository makes no sense,
since nobody does commits there.

So, put the optimistic way, everyone is allowed to have whatever hooks he seems
fit for his own work.

Have a nice day

--
You can fool some of the people all of the time,
and all of the people some of the time,

Michal 'vorner' Vaner