[bind10-dev] Y3 Statistics Plan

Yoshitaka Aharen aharen at jprs.co.jp
Thu May 12 08:03:00 UTC 2011

Hello,

We JPRS developers have approximately planned statistics works for
Y3 according to the existent wiki page "Year3Plan". Please let us
know if you have comments. If it's ok, we will update the wiki page
later.

<Statistics goal for Y3>
  * Stats HTTP+XML and SNMP interface implemented
  * Collect statistics items (equivalent to BIND 9)
     in Auth/Xfrin/Xfrout module
  * Test and improve performance related to introduced statistics
     features

<Release Plan>
Release: Y3-1
Date: 2011-05-19

Feature progress:
  * Stats HTTP+XML interface implemented
Release: Y3-2
Date: 2011-06-30

Additional Progress:
  * Statistics items defined
Release Y3-3
Date: 2011-08-12

Additional Progress:
  * Stats SNMP interface basic-designed
  * Statistics items in Auth module collected partially
Release Y3-4
Date: 2011-10-06

Feature progress:
  * Statistics items in Auth module collected
Release Y3-5
Date: 2011-11-17

Feature progress:
  * Statistics items in Xfrin/Xfrout module collected
  * Stats SNMP interface implemented
Release Y3-7
Date: 2012-02-16

Additional Progress:
  * Test and improve performance related to introduced statistics
     features

Yoshitaka Aharen <aharen at jprs.co.jp>
Japan Registry Services Co., Ltd.