[bind10-dev] Agenda topics for call 2011-05-24

JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 jinmei at isc.org
Tue May 24 07:55:03 UTC 2011

At Mon, 23 May 2011 15:39:56 +0200,
Shane Kerr <shane at isc.org> wrote:

> Please send proposed topics to me or to the list. Call is scheduled for
> 15:00 UTC tomorrow!
>
>       * Sprint retrospectives
>       * Release retrospective
>       * Minor work into sprint
>               * We need a way to get smallish work into our sprints,
>                 while still progressing towards our major goals

What does this mean?

>       * Face to Face meeting

- practicing security fix development/patch releases
(just happen to remember we discussed and planned this before and then
forgot it as usual:-)

- unassigned reviews: (IIRC) we've had several in the previous sprint,
  and still have two (#739 and #746) that haven't been taken for over
  a week.  I'd suggest we recall review tasks should generally be
  considered higher priority ones (not to insist I'm the one who don't
  forget it:-)

---
JINMEI, Tatuya