[bind10-dev] 2011-06-14 Sprint feature priorities

Shane Kerr shane at isc.org
Fri May 27 14:48:04 UTC 2011

All,

With our big goals for the next release being ACLs and completed
logging, I would like to suggest that we need to have a lot more work on
the ACLs in the next sprint.

In order to complete the ACL work for the release, I think we should
have the current ACL tickets complete (the syntax work that Michal has
started), as well as tickets #768, #769, and #770 - the configuration,
and C++/Python libraries.

In order to complete the logging work for the release, we need a Python
API. This is a blocking task for converting all of the Python programs.

I think those are the major points of focus for the next sprint from a
feature point of view. We will of course discuss the details on our
sprint planning call on Tuesday!

--
Shane