[bind10-dev] New ACL tickets

Michal 'vorner' Vaner michal.vaner at nic.cz
Mon May 30 16:46:38 UTC 2011

Hello

As a preparation for tomorrow planning call, I took the liberty of creating
bunch of new tickets (you probably noticed the bunch of messages in your mailbox
O:-). These are more like more fine-grained tickets than actually new planned
work and I tried to put little more info into them as about what it actually
means and how they depend on each other (each one lists what it depends on, only
in text, as Trac doesn't have a box for it right now). I put them into the
next-sprint-proposed milestone, because I think this is the main work we want to
do right now.

That is, of course, if everybody agrees with the proposed syntax (at last on the
high level, it doesn't really matter if we call it „FIRST-MATCH“ or „CHAIN“ or
„BIND9-COMPAT-MODE“ for these tasks).

So, if you want to look at them before the planning, they take like half of the
proposed milestone ;-).

With regards

--
do { goto Water; } while( !tryBreakOffTheHandle() );

Michal 'vorner' Vaner