[bind10-dev] bind10 version 1.1.0 compilation problems

Tomas Hozza thozza at redhat.com
Wed Jun 12 12:25:31 UTC 2013

Hello.

I tried to rebase BIND10 package in Fedora devel branch
from version 1.0.0 to 1.1.0 but was unable to compile the
source successfully.

There seems to be missing inclusion of stdint.h header in files:

src/lib/util/random/qid_gen.h
src/lib/util/memory_segment_mapped.cc

After I added inclusion of stdint.h into gid_gen.h, the
problem in memory_segment_mapped.cc appeared. After fixing
the second file BIND10 compiles just fine.

Is this a real issue or do I have missed something and the
cause of this problem is somewhere else? It seems strange
to me that I didn't catch any word about this on bind10-devel
list and version 1.1.0 has been out for almost a week now.
I wanted to create a ticket to track this, but writing here
first.

I'm including building logs.

Regards,

Tomas Hozza