bugs.isc.org open for guest browsing

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Mon Jul 10 16:58:42 UTC 2017

The BIND and DHCP bug database is open for browsing by guest users at https://bugs.isc.org.  As before, submit bug reports via email.  We have added a new alias for reports you wish to be kept confidential, dhcp-confidential at isc.org.  If you do not request confidentiality, your report, your email, and any attachments may be publicly visible.

Most of the internal discussion among developers on the tickets is not visible, because we have been using ‘Comment’ mode by default, rather than ‘Reply’, and Comments are not visible to Guest users.  We will try to modify our behavior so that more of our discussions and decisions are transparent in the future.

Regards,

Vicky Risk, Product Manager
Internet Systems Consortium