ISC is hiring a Systems & Support Engineer

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Thu Jan 25 16:10:56 UTC 2018

Maybe it is time for a change?

ISC is hiring a Systems Engineer/Support Engineer. This is a hybrid job, working half time on solutions design, and half-time on our technical support team. The job involves helping system administrators succeed in administering operational solutions based on ISC's open source: BIND, ISC DHCP and Kea.

We are a small team, and we can offer the flexibility to work from home, the opportunity to publish and present at conferences and a supportive, welcoming environment. What we need is someone who is capable, careful and creative who has a solid background in either network systems administration or level 3 technical support.

https://www.isc.org/?jobs=systems-engineer <https://www.isc.org/?jobs=systems-engineer>

Apply via jobs at isc.org <mailto:jobs at isc.org>.

Thank you!

Victoria Risk