Backporting 4.1.0 feature to 4.0.2

Christian S. Perone christian.perone at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 12:47:43 UTC 2012

Hello, I was trying to find a repository (svn, git, etc.) of the dhcp but I
wasn't able to find it, does someone knows where can I found it ?
I want to check how hard would be to backport the feature:

- The 'hardware [ethernet|etc] ...;' parameter in host records has been
  extended to attempt to match DHCPv6 clients by the last octets of a
  DUID-LL or DUID-LLT provided by the client.

that entered on the 4.1.0 version, to the 4.0.2. Does someone have an idea
about that ?

Great thanks !

--
*"Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee, and I'll forgive Thy great big
joke on me."*