Web-based address management

Mario Gzuk gzuk at bgc-jena.mpg.de
Mon Apr 3 12:41:53 UTC 2006

Hi,
it is currently not released, but you can check out the cvs Version. The
is an web-gui to manage dhcp entries in ldap....
Here are some screenshots:
http://unattended.technikz.de/index.php/Screenshots:dhcp_ldap

It is a module from the project unattended-gui.sf.net

greetings

--
Mario Gzuk
IT department