host config file based on vendor specific options and service level

roger murray romu42 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 07:36:39 UTC 2006

Simon,
Thank you for all the help you have already given us. I have been reading
the mailing list for a few years now. It wouldn't have near the quality
without your input.

As far as your question there are changes almost every reload, sometimes
only a handful sometime thousands.
Thank you for the idea of running redundant servers. If we have two
identical dhcpd.conf's can we run two dhcpd's simultaneously. Is there any
strange behaviour we should be aware of or configuration changes we should
take?

Best Regards,

Roger Murray