Ldap host entries don't appear in startup log

Joao Euripedes joao at dirpd.ufu.br
Wed Apr 12 14:28:11 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm running a dhcp-server 3.0.3 + ldap. The dynamic IPs has been negotiated
perfectly. I define some groups with some known clients (fixed-address) , but
they get no IP. Reading the startup log I note that the groups appear in, but
the hosts not.

Questions:
1. Can I increase dhcp loglevel for see messages about parsing dhcp
configuration?
2. Does anyone have any idea about this?

--
Att.,

Joao E. Pereira Jr
Equipe de Redes (DR)
Diretoria de Processamento de Dados (DirPD)
Universidade Federal de Uberlandia (UFU)
Fone:  (34) 3239-4318