Question about leases

Darren perl-list at network1.net
Mon Apr 17 17:18:38 UTC 2006

David,
Further information.  On the router in question, it appears that it is
incrementing the secs field rather rapidly (or so an ethereal capture
suggests).  The value seems to be increasing as if it is usecs instead
of just secs (as RFC 2131 states it should be).  We saw values like
11200 to  15689 in a one second time period.

If I set this:

load balance max seconds 30;

to:

load balance max seconds 0;

will that cause the DHCP server to ignore that setting and ignore the
secs field?