Running omshell from a Shell Script

Glenn Satchell Glenn.Satchell at uniq.com.au
Sat Apr 22 08:50:03 UTC 2006

Line 6 is UUOC and could be better written as

omshell << EOF
EOF

To debug the script try running bash -x ./scriptname
The -x echoes each command line before running it, and may give some
clues. In particular the value of $HOME may be set to something other
than what you expect when the shell runs. I don't think slowing it down
will make any difference.

regards,
-glenn