Dhcp segfault : any help appreciated!

Atwood, Robert C r.atwood at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Aug 3 18:08:16 UTC 2006

No core file that I can find. However it seems that  root.s ulimit -c
is 0 normally on here. I have set that to unlimited for now, should that
allow creation of a core next time it crashes or is there any runtime
setting for dhcpd that needs to be used? Where in the filesystem would
the core get dumped normally?