Problems with implementing JAVA OMAPI Client

luka.karre at gmx.net luka.karre at gmx.net
Tue Dec 5 08:41:21 UTC 2006

Hello,

for my employer I have to develop a native OMAPI Client in JAVA.
I have no Idea of C ;) but developed (and Wiresharked) a lot of the communication. The Signature is still missing. What EXACTLY is signatured with the key? (I do have an Java algorithm of md5-hmac...)

i have tried out a lot of combinations with "key,value", "key=value", "keyvalue", "6B 65 79 76 61 6C 75 65" (Hex Representation).

After the basic functions are ready i are allowed to publish the source as open source.

Please help me.

Luka