DHCP Options missing while in renewal request send to client

VKR V rvkr2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 18:39:08 UTC 2006

I have shared network consists of 3 sub-nets. I have global default-lease-time and max-lease-time. Besides this I have configure these parameters seperatly with different values under pool definition of two secondary network.

  The problem - when DHCP client belonging to primary network sends renewal request DHCP sends positive ACK with DHCP Options in particular "lease renewal time".

  But I don't see this detail when renewal request comes client who belong to sendary network. But I see renewal time for this client is 24hrs.

  NOTE - I used Ethereal. On cisco network the first IP is primary and rest others are secondary.

  what and where I am missing?

  Regards
  VK