omshell and dhclient?

Glenn Satchell Glenn.Satchell at uniq.com.au
Mon Jul 3 13:07:29 UTC 2006

Hi Andrew,

I don't see any references to omapi in the dhclient.conf man page, but
the dhclient man page suggests it is available, so this is a bit of a
long shot.

Adding 'omapi-port 7911;' to dhcpd.conf enables omapi for dhcpd, you
could try the same for dhclient.conf. You'll either get an error, or it
may work...

Then you can try playing around with keys, omshell, etc.

regards,
-glenn