dhcpd.conf ddns config question

David W. Hankins David_Hankins at isc.org
Wed Jul 5 19:42:28 UTC 2006

On Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at 07:50:28PM +0100, Simon Hobson wrote:
> That is unless you have an 'uncooperative' upstream provider in which
> case I suspect you might have bigger problems than this !

That's true for a service provider or enterprise network, but take
for example the home user - on DSL or cable access.

At least SBC (DSL) is not very fond of taking advice from me about
how to configure their DNS servers...

--
David W. Hankins		"If you don't do it right the first time,
Software Engineer			you'll just have to do it again."