How can I setup dhcpd to renew lease with a diffrent Ip each time...

Douglas Armstrong doug at ovationdata.com
Thu Jul 6 15:23:01 UTC 2006

As this goes against the RFC for DHCP it in not nor ever will be able to
be done. There are many things that break when an ISP changes the IP in
the middle of a users session and it is generally a bad idea to treat
your customers as such. A quick search of the archives will give you all
the times that this question has been put down on this list.

Doug Armstrong
www.ovationdata.com