DHCP Lease in Failover Configuration

Jiann-Ming Su sujiannming at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 05:38:32 UTC 2006

I seem to be having some issues with the dhcp lease time defaulting to
one day even though the configuration doesn't specify this.  This only
happens in failover mode.  If the dhcp servers are taken out of
failover mode, the dhcp lease time is set as specified in the dhcp
server configuration.  Is anyone else experiencing this, or is there a
fix for it?  Thanks for any tips.

--
Jiann-Ming Su
"The system's broke, Hank.  The election baby has peed in