Interested in DHCPv6?

David W. Hankins David_Hankins at isc.org
Fri Jun 30 15:25:30 UTC 2006

On Sat, Jul 01, 2006 at 12:46:23AM +1000, Karl Auer wrote:
> So if you are working with any DHCPv6 servers, I'd really like to
> compare notes. Please get in touch (off list I guess)!

I don't know about the rest of the list, but I'd certainly like to
hear about DHCPv6 servers and any challenges or problems that people
have faced.  We're looking at doing a DHCPv6 server at some point,
so if there's already some operational knowledge I'd like to hear.

I don't think there's any reason to switch off-list at any rate.

--
David W. Hankins		"If you don't do it right the first time,
Software Engineer			you'll just have to do it again."