Class selection ekspression

Lars Jacobsen lj at sydfynsel.dk
Tue Mar 14 07:12:22 UTC 2006

I'm still hawing problems figuring out how to enable two conditions to
be true before assigning a client to a class.
The man pages does not describe this clear enough for me to understand.

Also the subclass and spawn function is a bit unclear, so if somebody
have a link to a god description or some samples would be much
appreciated.

The problem in a nutshell is assigning clients to a class based on their
opt.-82 CID.

The conditions is first to evaluate on 3. and 4. character wich has to
match a singe number and then make a second evaluation on the 5. and 6.
character wich can be within a range.

Lars Jacobsen