DHCPD not recording static IP address leases. - Trying again.

Jeff Wieland wieland at purdue.edu
Thu Mar 16 15:51:51 UTC 2006

The static assignments don't get recorded in the leases file.  There is a
patch floating around that will allow this to happen.  We use syslog to
record all DHCP activity -- it's easier to parse through IMHO than the
leases file, although it doesn't record the lease times (although that
might be configurable).

--
           Jeff Wieland            |          Purdue University
    Network Systems Administrator  |         IT-I UNIX Platforms