C/C++ Library DHCP

Joerg Mayer jmayer at loplof.de
Wed Mar 22 11:06:26 UTC 2006

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 01:14:15PM +0400, Andrew Novikov wrote:
> Does anyone can point me to a free complete(incomplete) library for
> forming/receiving DHCP packets.
>
> Any links will very greatly appreciated.

I don't know of a library, but you may take a look at
http://www.flamewarmaster.de/software/dhcpclient/
It's a tinly dhcp client whos code is quite modular. The code for
sending/receiving is located int dhcpmessage.c

 ciao
      Joerg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer at loplof.de>