Which Options have Which Numbers?

David W. Hankins David_Hankins at isc.org
Thu Mar 23 19:11:30 UTC 2006

On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 11:05:14AM -0600, Martin McCormick wrote:
> 	Is there a list, somewhere, that gives all the numerical dhcp
> options and their corresponding names that we would use in dhcpd.conf?

You could use the common/tables.c dhcp universe table, but this is
reading sourcecode.

A few others have quoted URLs of places that provide translation tables.
The only authoritative list is at IANA:

  http://www.iana.org/assignments/bootp-dhcp-parameters

--
David W. Hankins		"If you don't do it right the first time,
Software Engineer			you'll just have to do it again."