FW: Config help!

Elliott Bujan ebujan at initialplants.com
Fri Mar 31 15:27:02 UTC 2006

Among other things this is what I found:
+ start
+ echo -n 'Starting dhcpd: '
Starting dhcpd: + daemon /usr/sbin/dhcpd -cf /etc/dhcpd.conf -lf
/var/lib/dhcp/dhcpd.leases eth0
+ local gotbase=
+ local base= user= nice= bg= pid
+ nicelevel=0
+ '[' /usr/sbin/dhcpd '!=' /usr/sbin/dhcpd ']'
+ '[' -z '' ']'
+ base=dhcpd
pidfileofproc $base
++ pidfileofproc dhcpd