problem with size of time_t on several 64bit ARCHS/OSes

David W. Hankins David_Hankins at isc.org
Mon May 15 18:56:43 UTC 2006

On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 08:17:21PM +0200, Joerg Pulz wrote:
> So there is an obvious difference between the IP address lease time in
> the DHCPOFFER between 3.0.3 and 3.0.4 on this ARCH/OS combination.

revision 1.202.2.31
date: 2005/10/10 16:45:39;  author: dhankins;  state: Exp;  lines: +2 -2
- Several minor bugs, largely relating to treating 8-byte time values as
  4-byte entities, have been repaired after careful review of the FreeBSD
  ports collection's patch set.  Thanks to the nameless entities who have
  contributed to the FreeBSD ports. [ISC-bugs #13722]

Well, it appears my review of those changes wasn't complete enough.

Looks like this is a good enough of a reason for a 3.0.5 beta.

--
David W. Hankins		"If you don't do it right the first time,
Software Engineer			you'll just have to do it again."