prevent logging of dhcp requests from some clients

Glenn Satchell Glenn.Satchell at uniq.com.au
Sun May 21 14:45:43 UTC 2006

Hi Olaf

Change the 'deny booting;' to 'ignore booting;' - this is from the
dhcpd.conf man page:

REFERENCE: ALLOW AND DENY
     In  a  non-pool  context,  the ignore keyword can be used in
     place of the deny  keyword  to  prevent  logging  of  denied
     requests.

BTW V3.0.1rc13 is very old (about 2-3 years) you should consider
upgrading as there have been a *lot* of bug fixes since then.

regards,
-glenn