DHCP Relay listening on a machine containing PPP

Douglas Armstrong doug at ovationdata.com
Tue May 23 12:09:48 UTC 2006

I do not know the answer to your question, but I believe if you look in
the archives you will find a similar thread about 4 months ago.

As an aside if you expect to receive help on this list at least have the
courtesy to fill in a subject line as it gives us all a reference as to
what you are asking.

Doug Armstrong
www.ovationdata.com