FW: dhcp relay + PPP

JOBY THAMPAN JOBYTHAMPAN at nestec.net
Thu May 25 05:00:57 UTC 2006

Hi All,

	Well, at last, we did find light at the end of the tunnel.:-) Thanks
to each and everyone of you, for your stupendous support.
	Dhcp Relay over PPP Interface worked.
	Please see the mail below.

	Another package dhcp-helper support this facility.

	It would eb nice to hear your views about how dhcp-helper worked.

Rgds
Joby