Can I dynamically change the server's data

Simon Hobson dhcp1 at thehobsons.co.uk
Fri Nov 10 20:13:06 UTC 2006

Li Gan wrote:
>Thanks for your advice, are there some api functions which can give me all
>the current leases information? Because I need this information in my own
>code for the continuing processing.

Only OMAPI, which I believe is somewhat limited and not in the long
term plans of the main developers - I think they have ideas for
something more flexible.

You can always parse the leases file to get current lease information.

If you have some specific ideas how you would like to interact with
the server, and are prepared to contribute code to it, then I'm sure
David Hankins would be happy to discuss things.