Scope/lease monitoring Software

Troy Nissen tnissen at actaccess.net
Tue Nov 14 16:41:39 UTC 2006

Does anybody have any good recommendations for a software package that can
monitor my DHCP leases?  I've come across a couple but would like to know if
anyone has had success with a particular product vs. another

I am reading about one called dhcpstatus.  It's on sourceforge, but it
appears to be a couple of years old.  Any recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks

Troy Nissen

Sr. Data Network Technician

Advanced Communications Technology

This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained
herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure,
copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this communication is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete the
original and all copies of the communication, along with any attachments
hereto or links herein, from your system.