Startup sequence

Holger Honert holger.honert at signal-iduna.org
Thu Nov 16 07:01:26 UTC 2006

Hi Chris,

you have to put in your config . a dummy declaration for your network on eth0.

my dhcp-server is not serving clients on his eth0-network but for starting dhcpd  i have declared this statement:

# Server Segment 172.17.111.0 Dummy Segment

subnet 172.17.111.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {

        }

have you checked this?

kind regards

holger